This study program is a subspecialties. The study period is 6 semester with 115 credits. This study programme is located in campus A Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga (FM UNAIR). Universitas Airlangga has established since 1923 and currently the second oldest faculty of medicine in Indonesia. Intended for Specialist Doctors who wish to sub-specialize in Internal Medicine. We have seven study interests including Clinical Immunology Allergy, Metabolic Endocrinology and Diabetes, Gastroenterohepatology, Renal Hypertension, Medical Oncology Hematology, Infectious Tropical Diseases, Rheumatology. If students complete the education program they will get the title of Consultant.
To become an independent, innovative, and leading center for Internal Medicine Sub-specialist education at national and international levels, also to be a pioneer in the development of medical science and technology, entrepreneurship, and humanities based on religious morality.
1.) Organizing a competent and professional Internal Medicine Sub-specialist education in order to perform medical practices in the field of Internal Medicine that are up to date and humane.
2.) Producing Internal Medicine Sub-specialist physicians who are able to continuously develop themselves and develop Internal Science in their specific field by upholding religious and humanities morals.
3.) Devoting special expertise in the fields of science, technology, entrepreneurship, and providing added value to society on a national and international scale.
4.) Developing an institution based on the latest governance and management systems.
Subspecialist in Internal Medicine (Consultant)
1. Subspesialis Alergi Imunologi Klinik (Subsp. AI) / Clinical Immunology Allergy
2. Subspesialis Endokrinologi Metabolik dan Diabetes (Subsp. EMD) / Metabolic Endocrinology and Diabetes
3. Subspesialis Gastroenterohepatologi (Subsp. GEH) / Gastroenterohepatology
4. Subspesialis Ginjal Hipertensi (Subsp. GH) / Renal Hypertension
5. Subspesialis Hematologi Onkologi Medik (Subsp. HOM) / Medical Oncology Hematology
6. Subspesialis Penyakit Tropik Infeksi (Subsp. PTI) / Infectious Tropical Diseases
7. Subspesialis Reumatologi (Subsp. R) / Rheumatology
Twice a year, every July and February
3 years (6 semesters)
National : LAM PT-Kes (Lembaga Akreditasi Mandiri Pendidikan Tinggi Kesehatan Indonesia) or Indonesian Accreditation Agency for Higher Education in Health (IAAHEH) with grade A (Excellent)