In an attempt to improve the academic atmosphere in terms of academic management quality, the Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Airlangga provides educational scholarships for the eligible students from the funds obtained from Directorate General of Higher Education, Corporate Social Responsibility, Airlangga Medical Full Scholarship from the Grant Program of Competition- Improving the Quality of Doctor Education, and others.
Notice of the scholarship will be sent by the Directorate of Student Affair of Universitas Airlangga through a notification letter to the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Airlangga. The Dean will forward the letter to the Sub-Division of Student Affairs to be passed on to the students of the Medical Education Program The students will then obtain more obvious information and register (by fulfilling the requirements in the Sub-Division of the Student Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Airlangga) as the scholarship recipients based on the prevailing provisions.
Based on the Procedure Guidelines of Airlangga Integrated Management System (AIMS) Universitas Airlangga, (PP-UNAIR-KMS-01-01), the scholarship recipients will go through several selections and evaluation processes from the Head of the Faculty.
Scholarship in Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga
1. Peningkatan Prestasi Akademik (PPA)
2. Bakti BCA
3. Yayasan PK AA Rachmat
4. Cendekia Baznas
5. Marga Jaya Sejahtera
6. Karya Salemba Empat (KSE)
* General Requirements
1. Active students in the Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University
2. Minimum GPA of 3.00 (proven by KHS last semester) and can maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 in the following semester
3. Actively participate in organizational / social activities both on and off campus.
4. Not currently receiving scholarships from universities or other parties.
5. Willing to participate in coaching activities organized by scholarship donors
* Special Requirements
1. SKTM (specifically scholarships for students who come from underprivileged families)
2. Id Card / Certificate of domicile
3. Following advanced selection / interview
1. Check scholarship info & requirements at uacc.unair.ac.id/beasiswa 2. Register and upload the file at uacc.unair.ac.id/beasiswa 3. Administrative Verification & Selection by Sub Division of Student Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University 4. If there is a further selection / interview by scholarship donors 5. Determination / Announcement of Scholarship Recipients at uacc.unair.ac.id / kemahasiswaan.unair.ac.id