Midwifery Study Programme in the first midwifery education institution providing bachelor degree and professional programme of midwifery in Indonesia, established in 2008. Accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (LAMPT-Kes) in 2018 with excellent (A) grade for bachelor and professional degrees. The first Midwifery Programme which has been Certified by AUN (ASEAN University Network) in 2018. The first Midwifery Programme which has been Certified by ASIIN in 2020. As the Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Midwifery Programme 2019-2022 by UNFPA, Ministry of Health, The Association of Indonesian Midwives (IBI), The Association of Midwifery Education Institution (AIPKIND).
Our vision is to become a leading Midwifery Study Program at the national and international level, as well as to produce midwife graduates who are professional, innovative, and a pioneer in the development of midwifery science, having an entrepreneurial spirit, high morality, and humanism values in providing health services.
1. Organizing and developing midwifery academic and professional education with innovative excellence and scientific development of midwifery.
2. Conducting basic and applied research in science and midwifery services to support the development of education and community service.
3. Applying Midwifery Science and Technology through community service.
4. Devoting expertise in the field of midwifery based on morals, humanism values, and entrepreneurial spirit for maternal and child health.
5. To become a pioneer of leading midwifery science in solving maternal and child health problems in the community.
6. Organizing good governance of study programs independently through the development of quality-oriented institutions and able to compete at national and international levels.
Bachelor of Midwifery
Professional of Midwifery
Once a year, every July
Bachelor Degree : Regular Program Consists of 7 semesters and Transfer Program Consists of 3 semesters.
Professional Degree : 3 semesters.
National : Indonesian Accreditation Agency for Higher Education in Health (IAAHEH)
International : Accreditation in Engineering Computer Sciencies Natural Sciences Mathematics (ASIIN)
Certification : ASEAN University Network Quality Assurance (AUN-QA)